The Untitled Prose

Sometimes;
I get annoyed without even knowing the reason why.
But my feeling for you never changed
Maybe I'm the weird one, I thought
          As I struggled by myself.

While tossing and turning alone in an empty room;
The TV plays reruns of yasterday's drama
As I hold my phone that doesn't ring until I fall asleep

These days, it feels like you're mine.
          It seems like you're mine;
           --- But not.
          It feels like I'm all yours;
           --- But not.

What are we? I'm ridiculously confused.
Don't be aloof, dear. I'm here.

It feels like we're lovers.
It seem like we're lovers,
         --- But not.

Whenever you see me, you act so vague to me.
These days; I hate hearing that I'm just like a friend.

I want to open my eyes to your text every morning.
I want to fall asleep with your voice at the end of the days.
On the weekends,
I want to date with you.

I don't like you,
Don't like you these days.
You clearly draw the line for me.

I don't like you;
And I keep repeating and reminding myself ...
God please, I don't like him.
I hope so.

I can't do anything.
This is just insane.


No comments: